Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cherrywood Class 1966-67 Grade 5-6

*** PHOTO UPDATED ***
October 26, 2005

Here's a class photograph from 1966-67, grades 5&6. There is a number of people in this that still need to be identified, so if you help please let me know. Post a comment with any names you may know.
"photo from Jeff Saunders"

  • If you have any photographs or information that you would like to share "past or present", please feel free to pass them on. I will endeavor to post any and all information sent to me.
  • If there is a old friends that you would like to know their whereabouts or want to contact, It may be possible to track them do with a note being posted.
  • If you know anyone from Cherrywood "past or present", please pass on the blog address with an Email. The more input I can get the better. Thanks.

4 Comments:

At Oct 26, 2005, 11:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re the grade 5/6 photo...the first person in the 3rd row is Miriam Reesor, and the girl beside Julie McCain is Debra Beare (I think) Perhaps someone else could verify this.

 
At Oct 26, 2005, 12:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Carol !

 
At Oct 26, 2005, 3:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have updated the photo in the posting. Thanks again Carol.

 
At Nov 10, 2005, 12:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Cherrywood Website!
I belive my classmates are, 2nd row boy on right end - Chris Gibson; 3rd row the 2nd and 3rd fron left may be Carol Duncan and Karen Baker. Neil in th back rows last name is Bezzner. He ratted on me to Mrs Wright for cheating on a spelling test, so if I spelled his name wrong it serves him right!
Ruth Taylor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home